Resident Ensembles Programme is open to 3-6 members ensembles of any nationality, vocals, instrumental or mixed holding period instruments and playing under historically informed criterion, and whose average age is under 32.
The registration fee includes:
-Two one-hour sessions with the teacher Manfredo Kraemer.
-Full-board accommodation in triple rooms at Los Jardines de la Santa Hotel, between 23-28 July.
– Shooting of a 2-3 minute promotional video by dBup Grabaciones Clásicas and Kinetic Vídeo.
– Photo shoot by a professional photographer.
– One or two concerts within the Region of Murcia between 24-27 July, and a concert at Torre de Aledo on 28 July.
– Rehearsal space (harpsichord and organ at disposal) during the stay.
– By the end of ECOS, one of the resident ensembles will be selected to take part in ECOS 2019 programme, in a remunerated concert.
Travelling expenses are not included, although the organization will assist resident ensembles with the arrival and departure to and from La Santa Hotel.
A link to a Dropbox/Drive document shall be sent including:
• Video recording of the ensemble (max .8 minutes).
• C.V of the ensemble.
• High definition photo of the ensemble (min. 2MB).
• Programme proposal (40/50 min.) including tittle, pieces, and movements to be interpreted.
• I.D photocopy of all members of the ensemble who will take part in the artistic residence.
Applicants will be informed about the selection results on 7 May. Three ensembles will be selected for ECOS 2018 by a committee comprised of Manfredo Kraemer (Teacher), Jorge Losana (Festival Director), and David Gutiérrez (Programme Manager).
The deadline for selected applicants to make the reservation will be 13 May, paying the registration fee which is 100 euros per person. In case the ensemble does not make the reservation within the deadline, the place will be offerred to the next ensemble in order of preference established by the committee